Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Self-control - Such As It Is

It's that time of the afternoon when I seem to have absolutely no idea what I'm doing when I eat.  Just now, I ate a packet of biscuits.  They were full of chemicals, preservatives and high fructose corn syrup and they were absolutely delicious.  However, I'm going to pump myself full of diuretics to counter their effect because, frankly, that's the only way I'm going to assuage (that means appease or make milder) my guilt.  


Guilt seems such a silly thing to feel as an adult.  After all, as an adult, we make our choices.  Heck, low I.Q. dogs make their choices.  (Query: are they adult low I.Q. dogs, though? Must research sometime when care more.)  And we should own our choices.  So, with a Big Gulp that has nothing to do with a soda fountain, I own my choice.  I ate a packet of chocolate biccies and they were delicious.  And now I'm off to throw up.



No comments:

Post a Comment