7. Boyfriend Witch. loved the song, loved the video, and loved the live performances. Every single time they nailed it, especially Donghyun. Did you see Donghyun? He's the bleached blonde with blue contacts beckoning you into their Witch-World. And this was my entry to other gorgeous music these otherwise mild-mannered young men produce.
6. f(x) Dracula. Actually, maybe this should be higher on the list. Anyway, loved the whole album. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-XgAn8ctSY
5. T-ara and Chopstick brothers’ Little Apple. I’d have placed this higher but all the nosebleeds in the video grossed me out. Still, if that doesn’t bother you, the story is, the Chopstick Brothers help T-ara N4 members, Eunjung, Qri, Hyomin and Jiyeon get a personal training business going. http://youtu.be/05-c-iy-WnY.
4. SPEED Don’t Tease Me. I liked it. And I liked how CCM didn’t give them a real MV but just issued the video of their showcase where they performed their circus choreo. Saves on the members’ debts to their company.
1. This was the year I discovered T-ara. Sugar Free is the best song of this whole past year. I’m linking the video and a performance because, if you’re epileptic or migraine-prone, the performance is watchable but the video is not.